Our Services Menu
About JC Tyres
JC Tyres is a local family run business with the aim to provide a quality service at an affordable price.
JC Tyres © All rights reserved
Site Design by LJKuk
What Our Customers Say
Great customer service today will be back.
Thanks for fitting the car in today Jacqui & Colin. Great service & the best prices.
Gr8 service and value 4 money
Unit 5 Pollock Avenue,
Hillhouse Industrial Estate,
You can use any of the following to confirm your identity:
- driving licence
- utility, telephone or council tax bill
- bank or building society statement
- national identity card
- bank or building society debit or credit card
- police warrant card
- armed forces identity card
You must bring one of the following to show you’re allowed to display the registration number:
- vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- new keeper supplement (V5C/2 or V5C/2NI)
- certificate of entitlement to the number (V750 or V750NI)
- retention document (V778)
- a SORN (V11 or V11NI)
- temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
- a number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the DVLA
- a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate
As a registered number plate supplier we need to see original documents that confirm your name and address and show you’re authorised to use the registration number.
Number plates cost just £10 per plate + £5 fitting fee.